AJW charges hourly for divorce services.
Professional Consultation – Amy
Professional Consultation – Chad
Professional Consultation – Brett
Professional Consultation – Kari
Initial Case Fee (one-time fee)
When AJW is retained to work as a neutral on a divorce case, there is an Initial Case Fee, which covers the following items:
- Corresponding with attorneys to collect data and meeting notes from their files.
- Emailing Participation Agreement to the client prior to the first working meeting.
- Sending reminders to attorneys and clients to obtain the above, as needed.
- Duplicating source documents from clients and/or attorneys for AJW file.
- Facilitating scheduling of meetings for the first four sessions.
- Circulating meeting notes and reports for the first four sessions.
- Sending reminders of homework/to do’s and meeting times for the first four sessions, as needed.
Services can be paid for monthly or on a retainer basis. When paying monthly, credit card information is provided to AJW at the beginning of the process. You will also receive a monthly detailed invoice. You can choose to send in a check by the 14th of the following month, or the balance will automatically be charged to the credit card on file, on the 25th. When working on a retainer basis, AJW first has a conversation with you to determine an estimate of time, and then a retainer is set. If the initial retainer is depleted, an additional retainer may be required. Any remaining balance will be refunded. Initial retainers typically range from $2,500-$3,500.