Awards & Media
Amy is proud to once again be recognized by Mpls St. Paul Magazine and Twin Cities Business as a 2017 Five Star Wealth Manager. Learn More>>
The Five Star Wealth ManagerSM award, administered by Crescendo Business Services, LLC (dba Five Star Professional), identifies a percentage of wealth managers within a local region (click here for research statistics) who satisfy objective eligibility and evaluation criteria associated with providing quality services to clients. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or awarded. Factors considered include: credentialed as a registered investment adviser or an investment adviser representative, a minimum of five years of experience in the financial services industry, *a favorable regulatory and compliant history review, internal firm review, acceptance of new clients, one year and five year retention rates, non-institutional discretionary and/or non-discretionary client assets administered, number of client households, and education and professional designations.
*A favorable regulatory and complaint history is defined by Five Star Professional to mean that the wealth manager has not: been subject to a regulatory action that resulted in a license or registration being suspended or revoked, or payment of a fine, had more than a total of three settled or pending customer complaints filed against them (excluding dismissed complaints) with any regulatory authority or through Five Star Professional’s consumer complaint process, individually contributed to a financial settlement of a customer complaint, filed for personal bankruptcy, been convicted of a felony.
Recognition from rating services or publications is no guarantee of future investment success. Working with a Five Star Wealth Manager does not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. The inclusion of a wealth manager on The Five Star Wealth Manager Award list should not be construed as an endorsement of the adviser by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation.
For more information on the Five Star Award and the research/selection methodology, please visit www.fivestarprofessional.com.
Amy lends her expertise to the Collaborative Law Institute (CLI) of Minnesota with blogs on a variety of topics, including finances and divorce.
AJW Financial is on Facebook!
You can find AJW Financial on Facebook! On our page you will find the personal stories of our firm, our team and our families – so you may get to know the people and values that shape AJW. There are employee spotlights, photos and quotes that inspire us, as well as upcoming events, financial and lifestyle tips. We invite you to follow us at Facebook.com/AJWFinancial to see what we are up to.
In the News
- Specialists Helping Couples Through the Financial Side of Divorce | February 26th, 2017 | Star Tribune
- Financial Care for Women Transitioning Through Divorce | September, 2016 | THE SUIT
- Daisy Camp Non-Profit Helps Women Cope with Divorce | September, 2014 | Lake Minnetonka Magazine
- Collaborative Divorce Can Ease Emotional, Economic Stress | May 2nd, 2014 | CNBC
- Breaking Up Is Hard To Do | February 20th, 2010 | Star Tribune
- Before Saying 'I Do,' Discuss Love and Money | February 12th, 2010 | Reading Eagle
- For the Wholesaler, a Whole Sale Change | October 2nd, 2009 | Investment News
- Talk About Money Before Big Day | August 23rd, 2009| Star Tribune
- Couples Need To Have Compatible Financial Goals | August 20th, 2009 | Star Tribune
- Pay Dirt: Marriage, Money: Till Debt Do Us Part? | August 8th, 2009 | Star Tribune
- Emerging Income Stream for Financial Planners | March 26th, 2009 | Estplan.com
- Collaborative Professional Office Group | March 6th, 2009 | Cutting Edge Law
- Investing: Women and Men and Money | December 25th, 2007 | Twin Cities Daily Planet
- Women Feeling Financially Insecure | August 27th, 2006 | WCCO Sunday Morning News
- Male, Female Planners Run Practice Differently | April 18th, 2005 | Investment News
- Investment Outlook 2005 | January 10th, 2005 | Investment News
- Hedge Funds May Gain New Fans | December 1st, 2005 | Investment News
- With Amy Jensen Wolff of AJW Financial, Inc.| October 4th, 2004 | Investment News
- Sponsorship Drought Could Hurt Budgets | August 23rd, 2004 | Investment News
Presentations & Trainings
- The Key to Strategic Planning & Marketing Execution, AdvisorNet Financial Annual Retreat, 2018
- How to Up Your Divorce Financial Game Plan, FPA Symposium, Minneapolis, MN, October 16, 2017
- How to Reduce Income and Estate Taxes on Your IRA, 401(k) and Pension, Bloomington, MN, 2017-present
- Mix Assets and Debts and What do you Get? Quick Tips to Organizing and Understanding the Balance Sheet, Family Law Institute, Minneapolis, MN, 2017
- Saver, Spender, Flasher, Stasher – What is your clients’ money psychology and how does it affect their decision making?, CLI Annual Forum, Minneapolis, MN, 2016
- Up Your Financial Game Plan, Full Day Training Camp, Minneapolis, MN, 2016-present
- How to Grow Your Practice by Focusing on a Niche Market, Cetera Advisor Networks Connect Conference, San Diego, CA, 2016
- Upping Your Financial Game - Helping Your Clients Through their Divorce, FPA of Minnesota Monthly Chapter meeting, Minneapolis, MN, 2016
- An All Star Team: Top Qualities of Administrative Professional, AdvisorNet Financial Administrative Professionals Conference, Minneapolis, MN, 2016
- Building a Thriving Practice for the Future, AdvisorNet Financial Annual Education Retreat, Minneapolis, MN, 2015
- Shark Tank: The More Collaborative Dolphin Addition, CLI Annual Forum, Minneapolis, MN, 2015
- No Silver Bullet – Customized Solutions for Complex Financial Issues, Collaborative Law Institute of MN Annual Meeting, Minneapolis, MN, 2014
- Feng Shui Your Finances, Daisy Camp, Minneapolis, MN, 2014-present
- Equities are a Girl’s Best Friend, Daisy Camp, Minneapolis, MN, 2014-present
- Tidy Up Your Loose Ends, Daisy Camp, Minneapolis, MN, 2014-present
- Dollars & Sense, Daisy Camp, Minneapolis, MN, 2007-present
- Looking Forward Financially, Ruth Hayden, Minneapolis, MN, 2014
- Family Law Series: Collaborative Practice Fundamentals, MN CLE, Minneapolis MN, 2012
- Collaborative Practice: A Family Friendly Approach to Divorce, Hennepin County Bar Association, Minneapolis, MN, 2012
- Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice, Lethbridge, Canada, 2011
- Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice, Rome, Italy, 2010
- Australian Collaborative Conference, Sydney, Australia, 2009
- Interdisciplinary Collaborative Training, Washington, DC, 2009
- European Collaborative Conference, Cork, Ireland, 2008
- IACP Annual Forum, New Orleans, LA, 2008