Special Strength: Inspiring hope through knowledge and embracing crucial conversations.
Goal: Assisting others in identifying their top priorities in life and charting a path towards attaining them, while gracefully adjusting to any unexpected changes that may arise.
Focus: Custom financial solutions with a special emphasis in women transitioning from a divorce.
Interests: Spending time with her boys- husband Deon, sons Dillon and Devon, grandson Beckham; brainstorming the next entrepreneurial venture, motorcycle day trips, adventure travel, gardening, relaxing at home with a good book around the bonfire or pool.
Her Colleagues Say: “Amy can’t get enough on her plate. We’re ready for a team intervention to get her a hobby besides the business.”
Amy Jensen Wolﬀ, CFP®, CDFA® is a nationally recognized Financial Educator, Author, Speaker and Wealth Planner for Women and creator of the AJW Thrive ProcessTM. Wolﬀ is the Author of “Ultimate Women’s Guide to Survive Thrive after Divorce” a comprehensive divorce aftercare financial guide and co-author of "Build Wealth Like a Shark" with original Shark on ABC TV's Shark Tank, Kevin Harrington, and 29 other leading authorities who share sound strategies, practical tips and real-world stories. She has appeared in multiple publications, including CNBC and Star Tribune, among others.
As a Continuing Education Instructor, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM and CDFA® (Certiﬁed Divorce Financial Analyst®), Wolﬀ shares her unique experience with family law attorneys and other ﬁnancial advisors.
Wolff is the founder and principal of AJW Financial, a wealth planning firm located in Minneapolis, MN. She and her team guide executive, professional, entrepreneurial and stay-at-home women towards ﬁnancial independence, while increasing their personal strength and conﬁdence. She is also co-founder of Collaborative Alliance Inc., an Edina, Minn-based executive suites, Amy facilitates a full-service environment for clients by providing one space for independent professionals to collaborate, share resources, ideas and energy since 2006.
Education and Designations
- The Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts, 2002, Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® professional
- College of Financial Planning, 1995, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Series 7, Series 63 and Series 24 registrations
- University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management, 1992, B.S. Business
- Minnesota Collaborative Law Institute, member, past board member and past president
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, member, past board member, past
- Daisy Camp, board member and frequent speaker
- Financial Planners Association of Minnesota, member and past board member
Click here to view Curriculum Vitae